Saturday, August 01, 2009

TWQ: No-Go Shops

This weeks TWQ (The Weekend Question) is all about shops.



Are there any particular shops which you avoid going in, or don't spend money in? List as many as you wish.



My answers are:



Thinking that a shopper only gets what they pay for, I never go in 'cheap quality' shops like Poundland (everything less than £1), or Primark. I also don't buy in expensive shops like HMV, although I do look in it for ideas and buy it cheaper on Amazon!



Now it's over to you...

9 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

There are plenty of shops that I don't go into, the expensive stores for one.

We do have a good dollar store near us that we go to occasionally. It's actually a good place to get cheap stuff.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Really expensive shops with breakable things in!

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

P.S. Tanya a.k.a NetChick sent me to say hello :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

since i have the scooter now i mostly shop online. but before i didn't like going in ultra high end stuff.

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxooxoxxoxo

Ciera said...

the expensive ones. Target - because I don't like their commercials. Clothes shops that cater only to the skinny people.

Amanda said...

I don't like going into those big brand stores, like LV or Chanel...stores like those. I can't afford the things and somehow, the shops seem intimidating....stupid of me really.

Unknown said...

I avoid expensive designer shops with 'I'm looking down my nose at you' staff.
Also shops selling - cameras,fast food,car-parts,flowers,cheap clothing

I'm an ebay-thrift shop- rummage woman (well dressed but no debts) !

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I don't think anyone likes snooty staff!

Heather Dugan ("Footsteps") said...

I avoid the big ones. -Little time for shopping and I'd rather be outside, so I look for places I can get the deed done quickly and use the internet when possible.