Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Trouble On Wondawowman (Part Four)



Guest Poster: Erika Hernandez

As Captain of the USS Rhode Island, I usually rely on them to beam us about when I get into these little bothers, but as it got called away, it looks like we are going to have to do this ourselves.

We are on Ensign Karena's home planet of Wondawowman with her husband Wesley Crusher, the amazon Juliana and my lecherous Commander Mark Hathaway. Karena's mother has been placed under house arrest, and it looks like some troublesome amazons are preparing to put Karena's sister Nexa, who is a bit of a handful on the throne. We have just met up with her.

---------




"You are a traitor, sister." Karena says angrily as they eye each other face to face, like a pair of gunfighters in a 'b' movie western, "When this is over, my mother will punish you severly."

"That is hardly likely to happen, sister." Nexa retorts, "I shall exile her to a friendly planet, where she can live out her days in peace there. Meanwhile, things will go on as normal, except I'll be the Queen and sitting on the throne, with my faithful friends Felicia, Yorga and Yalana as my trusted ministers."

Felicia steps forward and gives a discreet cough.

"That's not quite the plan, Nexa." she says, "We plan to have someone else as Queen."

"What do you mean?" Nexa shouts, "We all agreed..."

"I sense the plot is starting to unravel." I whisper to Mark.

As the amazons argue, a beautiful woman in white steps forward.



Felicia bends down in servitude. Karena looks in disgust.

"Yalana!" she exclaims, "Is it you who is trying to take my mother's throne?"

"I shall be the Queen of Wondawowman in a couple of days." she declares regally, "All the amazons will serve me. Those who do not will be executed."

"You said I would be Queen!" protests Nexa.

"Surely you don't think I would want any of your family to continue to rule?" Yalana laughs, "That was merely said to get you to agree to put your mother under house arrest. You, your sister, and your mother, along with your friends here will be executed on the eve of my coronation."

With that, we are led away. Talk about having a bad day.

To be continued.....

------------------------


Editors Note:





Mimi of The Queen's Meme has sent this in....


The Queen's Meme #7 ~ Message In A Bottle

Welcome to the Queen's Meme #7.

Today we're going to take a mini-vacation before summer gets away from us.
I hope you have fun with this!

And please, stay out of the dungeon.

Somewhere in a faraway bloggiverse on an island with a palm tree swaying in the breeze, a message bottle sits side by side with a Pina Colada and a cute little striped umbrella horizontally tilted in the beachy sand.
Did YOUR bottle make it to land? Have you checked lately?

There are now 285 bottles floating in the bloggy ocean just waiting to be mysteriously delivered to a tropical island near you. It's time you added yours!

Here are the rules:
You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean.
Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Rant or ruminate.
Anonymous or not.
What message would you like to send out to the universe?

Message In A Bottle Meme


1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle below.
It can even be ANONYMOUS message.
I will not reveal your identity.

2. Right click and Save the graphic below

3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture

4. Post the meme and these rules on your blog

6. Tag a minimum of five people - or your entire blogroll - to do the same.
Notify them of the tag.


Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity (That's a Mimism for blog + eternity.)I will add it to the master list of message bottles when you let me know you've completed the meme.
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'M ASKING YOU TO TAG. PLEASE DO!

I will also add it to Message In a Bottle blog with a link back to you.

How To Stay Out Of The Dungeon


Once upon a time in a faraway Bloggiverse there lived a maiden named Queen Mimi Pencil Skirt. She slayed her own dragons, stoked her own fire and well.....wrote memes by the light of the Bloggingham moon. One day a kind blogger from England noticed her meme lovin' ways and royally crowned her Mimi Queen of Memes. As time passed in the peaceful kingdom of Bloggingham, her Royal Highness found comfort in the company of fellow bloggers who also loved memes. But the Queen had a wicked disposition too. It is widely reported in historical Blogosphere archives that any and all bloggers found guilty of not completing their memes were promptly thrown into the dreaded Bloggingham dungeon.
If I were you, I'd do the meme





Editor's Note: I don't tag people, but invite all readers to join in Mimi's request.

8 comments:

The Curmudgeon said...

Getting executed can ruin your whole day.

Things can't get much worse: Why not let Hathaway make a pass at her and see what happens?

Linda said...

I guess that's not exactly what Nexa was expecting, was it?

As they say, "the plot thickens"!

Mimi Lenox said...

Uh oh.
I falsely accused you of not doing the meme because of what you said about graphics on Mimi Writes today.
OOPS.
But it seems you're in there with some fun people this week. Might as well stay! Right? (see ticker at the head of my meme blog)

Are you still speaking to me?

Finding Pam said...

Wrongly accused and tossed in the dungeon. I hope that you don't get in more trouble with that rowdy gang in the dungeon. LOL

Very nice message. I love lost.
Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Curmy, you're right...getting executed can be a downer. A good suggestion, though.

Mimi, I always speak with you!

Fly Girl said...

I really don't think amazons argue like that. There's too much back and forth, somebody should be taken out soon.

Xmichra said...

to be fair, you didn't tag.. so you didn't do the *whole* meme.. just sayin'.

;)

Unknown said...

Of course, drinking my morning coffee, I catch a glimpse of this salient point: "As the amazons argue, a beautiful woman in white steps forward".

Now if only the executions can be intervened! I will be back to follow up. :>