Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Shopping With Annika & Deanna



 Guest Poster: Annika Hansen














Going shopping with Deanna Troi can be a lot of fun. She knows every inch of the Starfleet Mall due to her frequent visits here. A lot of the owners give her a discount as they know she will come back in the near future.

"Is Seven going to make an appearance?" Deanna subtly asks of my other consciousness. I have to share my mind with the Borg version of myself. Sometimes she can intrude I don't want her to. For example, the other week, I went on a date, and it was just getting to the interesting part when she shouted "Resistance is futile!!" at my date. I must say, it was handy on that occasion, although I never saw him again.

"No, I don't think she'll appear today." I answer, "Shopping bores Seven, and she considers it irrelevent."




 "Good." she smiles,"It looks like it'll be just you, me and our money, then."

We go in quite a few dress shops and try on the outfits there.




 "Do you think Will will like me in this outfit, Annie?" Deanna asks as she steps from the changing room.

"So will all the other men on the Enterprise....and a few women as well., "I say,  "It's a little... opaque."

After some heavy duty shopping, we go past the Future Mechanics shop. Something there catches my eye.

"Oh, that looks adorable!" I exclaim, "I must have that!"

"You can't be serious, Annie!" Deanna gapes, "Where will it go?"

"Oh, I'll find somewhere." I answer, "I'll keep him charged up in my old Borg alcove."

Deanna sighs and says, "Very well, let's get it."




  "I wonder what the Captain will say?" Deanna muses.

7 comments:

The Curmudgeon said...

The 24th Century equivalent of... it followed me home -- can I keep it?

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I'd keep R2 :)

I just keep wondering if any of the members of Starfleet will run into The Doctor during their travels...or Captain Jack!

Linda said...

I'm with Seven, I find shopping to be boring and irrelevant - though I wouldn't mind going R2D2 shopping!

Maurice Mitchell said...

Great Star Wars\Star Trek mash-up. LOL

- Maurice Mitchell
The Geek Twins | Film Sketchr
@thegeektwins | @mauricem1972

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Jeri Ryan was at a recent convention (I should have gone). She put this picture on her Twitter!

Ciera said...

R2!!!!

Unknown said...

Jean-Luc Picard; You would have been mobbed at that conventionfor autographs!