Saturday, October 08, 2011

TWQ: Regretted Buying

Now that we are back after that enforced deletion, TWQ (the Weekend Question) can get bavck to business. This week, we look at items you have regretted buying.

What items have you regretted buying? What did you do with them afterwards? List as many as you wish.

My answers are:

* Inlaid wood chess/games table (exchanged the day after for a super writing desk)

* The Time Traveller's Wife novel. (lies somewhere in a box unfinished)

* Expensive computer course (never followed it)

Now it's over to you...

3 comments:

Fly Girl said...

Well that chess table and computer course both sound like good investments to me! I'm a pretty discerning shopper so I don't usually regret my buys but I do have a Tracy Reese dress that I quite like but have not worn in the 2 years I bought it because I don't like the way it fits me. It's still in my closet because I'm convinced I can adjust it somehow.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hmmm, well i sure do have a lot of new unworn clothes but i don't really regret them! ha ha

oh! i know! my (very) expensive terrace chairs for sarge and me. they look GREAT but they are so uncomfortable you can hardly sit in them. the cushions are nice but it's the way the chairs sit that you are uncomfortable in them. and they were special order so non returnable. buggers!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

This past year, I have sold furniture that was redundant, thinned down a model airplane and diecast car collection that made my home resemble a mini-Smithsonian and also simplified my choice of automobile by obtaining one that sips gas rather than gulp it.