Monday, October 04, 2010

A Cure For T'Pol (Part One)

Britney

Guest Poster: Ensign Britney

My soulsistah T'Pol and I are about to get into bed together when I notice she is very dizzy. I feel her brow. She is all sweaty. In fact all her body is! She's usually only this temperature after we have vspent half an hour in each other's company!

"T'Pol, sweetie!" I exclaim, "What's wrong? Your body feels as if it's on fire!"



"D-don't know, Brit." she stutters haltingly, and then slumps unconsiously in the bed.

I scream at the top of my voice, as if I a watching a horror film in the cinema, then gather my thoughts and call Beverly Crusher in the SickBay. In a few moments, a medical team burst into our quarters like a 21st century SWAT Squad. and collect, then wheel T'Pol away.

Hiurriedly I put on some clothes, as I realise the medical team has had an eyeful of me as nature intended. Then I run down to SickBay to hear what Beverly has to say.

------------



"Itr's not good news, Britney." Bev tells me with a slight tear in the eye, "T'Pol has Tavellian Fever. It is fatal, unless we can get the antidote. She only has a couple of weeks to live."

"Well, get the antidote, snap, snap!" I exclaim, my Dr Martens boots kicking away a gurney in disgust.

"It's not that easy, Britney." Bev explains, "The only cure is found on Tavella, a non-Federation planet, located in the heart of the Romulan Empire. We can't go there..."

Captain Picard comes in behind us.I burst into tears when I turn round.

"I don't want to lose her, Captain!!" I wail, "T'Pol is all I have in the world. I love her."

"Yes, I know." the Captain replies, "The Enterprise can't go as it would be seen as an act of war. Perhaps we could send an unmarked vessel with some volunteers?....."

I smile at this idea..."Thank you, Captain."

-------------

A few hours laster, an unmarked vessel is ready to leave the deck. I turn round and coming forward is Jennifer Baxter, armed with her multiphase disruptor, Ro Laren, Jadzia Dax and lastly, Deanna Troi.



"So." Jenny say, looking around, "It looks like an all-girl trip. Let's get the ship powered up. We've got T'Pol to save!"

With that, the Magnificent Five step on board, and we jet off into space, towards Romulan Space.

To be continued...

7 comments:

The Curmudgeon said...

Girl power to the rescue!

eastcoastlife said...

Wheeee...... all girls' trip! It's going to be fun! :D

Gordon said...

Man I feel for the Romulans. I wouldn't like to try and board that ship..

Ellee Seymour said...

I feel for the Romulans too!

Ciera said...

someone should call ahead and warn the Romulans! lol!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

You'ere all very sympathetic to the Romulans! vJust remember who the bad guys are!

Ignatius said...

To my mind one and all must browse on it.
here|this site|at this shop|weight loss pills-|-|-|-random-} | here|this site|at this shop|erectile dysfunction-|-|-|-random-} | here|this site|at this shop|erectile dysfunction-|-|-|-random-}