Saturday, April 24, 2010

TWQ: YouTube Collections

This week, TWQ (the Weekend Question) looks at what is on your YouTube.

What are some of your favourites on YouTube? What would you have on if you don't have an account now?

My answers are:




The Beatles playing 'Something'......rare footage.



The opening sequence to the 1967 'Prisoner'...fantastic!

I have many videos from the sixties and seventies, including Scott McKenzie at Woodstock. I have to keep renewing them as they get withdrawn. I also have some spoof ones!

Now it's over to you...

5 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I love the Foamy cartoons. Also the Mean Kitty Song!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i don't have any but i use some sometimes on my blog. like yesterday.

have a great weekend!

smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxo

... Paige said...

I watch some from time to time, but no real favs...currently I have on blue jeans and a summery top :-)
What are you wearing...lol

craziequeen said...

Hi Jean-Luc, came over from Tanya's place :-)

This is an easy one - my all time favourite yootoob vid is the Evolution of Dance; absolutely fantastic!
And my second most watched vid is probably The Stripper Breakfast Routine by Morecambe and Wise.

cq

Ellee Seymour said...

There are so many, I wouldn't know where to start. I like your two choices though.