Thursday, October 02, 2008

Section 31 Annual Conference (Part Two)



Guest Poster: Agent Luthor Sloan

Now it's timeo walk out on to the stage at the Section 31 Annual Conference and make my speech to the members as Director of the secret Intelligence force that operates within Starfleet.

I hope I don't get distracted. I few moments earlier, I was introduced to two gorgeous new female recruits named Agent J and Agent K. They have a hypnotic stare that can reduce any man to a quivering jelly.

I approach the lectern and get my speech ready.

Quickly, I look around, hoping that the women are not visible so I can speak without a problem.

Everything seems alright until I notice there are two empty seats in the front row. Sure enough, J and K are walking towards them.

Oh no!!

There's no use. I'll hasve to go through the speech and try not to look at them.

"Members of Section 31." I start, "You have a fine body....I mean you are a fine body of women...and men."

It's started. I look at Agent J.



It's no use; she and Agent K are both staring at me.



K gives me a sly, but slow wink..

I drop my speech on to the floor.

There are a few murmers from the assembled Section 31 members in the audience. Some must be beginning to think if I am the Director or the warm-up comedian.

"Sorry about that." I say, "Now getting back to my speech. Section 31 has a duty in keeping Starfleet on it's toes. Without us, they would be a blonde....I mean bland insipid group. We must continue to implement our members and policies into the highest reaches of Starfleet. There must be no lips....I mean lapse, and all work together."

At this, J and K both blow me a kiss. A fall over the lectern and it all crashes down on the stage.

I limp off, and Agent V goes on to the stage to thank me for an illuminating speech.

"Very good, Director" Agent V says afterward, "Quite memorable."

Was he being sarcastic?

10 comments:

The Curmudgeon said...

You know... they might be Starfleet infiltrators sent to damage Sloan's standing with the other members of Section 31. Captain -- did you come up with this plan?

Very subtle, indeed!

Linda said...

It appears that Section 31's weaknesses are very similar to those of regular 20th century men .. or at least for Agent Sloan that is!

Ellee Seymour said...

As you know, this is my weak area, I'm sure the speech was much better than I could have done.

Unknown said...

I have the solution, of course. Just send Agent J over to me. That way there will be no distractions from the blonde hair. ...I'm sincerely trying to help! ;)

eastcoastlife said...

hahaha... it is always fun to see a man fumble and make a fool of himself before a large audience. :)

eastcoastlife said...

.... especially if he's a VIP. hehe...

Vince Briefs said...

I truly don't beleive anyone will forget that

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Michael, you are most helpful there.

You all seemed to delight in seeing poor Sloan fumble away!

Anonymous said...

Hee-hee, that was great jlp. Really. One of my very favorites of yours.

The Real Mother Hen said...

WOOOOO, the agents are too HOT to handle huh? :)