Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wesley & Karena's Honeymoon (Part Two)



Guest Poster: Wesley Crusher

My new bride, the amazon Karena and I are on our honeymoon on the planet Gemini II at the Starlight Hotel.

After our altercation with the weird receptionist, we are on our way to our room.

"This room had better be good." says Karena to see as we stride to the suite, "Otherwise I'll be back to that reception and he won't know what's hit him."

I can well believe that.

We open the door and observe.



After a moment, Karena looks around.

"This will be sufficient."

I should think so; it has a sunken bath, sonic shower, jacuzzi, a huge bed and....well the list goes on.



Karena lies on the bed.

"My dearest Life Servant." she starts, "Do you not think....."

"What, Karena?" I reply.

"Well, we are on honeymoon."

"Oh." I say in realisation.


-------------------------------------------------------



Several hours pass....




And then a lot more....




And even more....


--------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly the two of us are disturbed by a frantic knocking on the door.

I rush to answer it, greatly annoyed. I almost thought of grabbing Karena's spear.

I open the door quickly; there had better be a good reason for this. I was just....well, never mind what I was just doing.



I see it's Mr Jackson, the Hotel Manager.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask, "Can't you see the 'do not disturb' sign on the door?"

"I'm really sorry." he answers apologetically, "But we have to evacuate the Hotel. The Taarl have invaded."

To be continued...

18 comments:

Jana said...

Oh, no! This is beginning to sound like the disaster that was my honeymoon. I hope their shuttlecraft doesn't catch fire.

Gordon said...

Hmm yeah that is a bit of a pickle I do hope they escape ok, well karena can always kill them with her spear and I'm sure wesley has a phaser stashed someplace.

The Curmudgeon said...

I see my suspicions about why Wesley puts up with the Amazon nonsense are confirmed....

Invaders have a very poor sense of timing. But it will be good practice for when Wes and Karena have children of their own.

Tawnya Shields said...

These two need to plan a second honeymoon before the first one is even finished! Poor kids.

Linda said...

Now that just figures! Kind of makes the honeymoon rather, er, anti-climatic for poor Wes, doesn't it??

Marj said...

i had to go back and read all the wedding posts... just fantastic, captain!

can't wait for the next installment.

~marj ^_^

Unknown said...

It's too late to say "Happy Honeymooning" now, isn't it? :-P

merlyn said...

poor Wes..never a quiet moment...

Ellee Seymour said...

They certainly look good on it, I hope they enjoy their honeymoon.

Jaime said...

Bad timing. Karena should stay and fight. She does have her spear, after all...

swirly girl said...

Well, at least they got to enjoy *some* parts of the honeymoon.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

SG, you're right, they had to have some fun in their honeymoon.

Jaime, don't you worry, Karena will get her spear out in Part 3.

Marj, glad you like it.

Linda, that was a painful pun!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

He should have grabbed that spear :)

Pat said...

What rotten luck!

Jane said...

Well, bummer!!! How dare the Taarl invade in the middle of their honeymoon!

Nepharia said...

Hey, maybe the Taarl want to have a nice vacation also?

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Karena will be annoyed her honeymoon has ben interrupted, as you'll see in Part 3.

eastcoastlife said...

I love the honeymoon suite!!