Sunday, May 06, 2007

Through The Stargate (Part One)

When a planet has ion storms, it's wise to stay well clear as all sorts of problems can come up.

However, we have been directed to explore it by Starfleet as reports of dilithium crystals have been detected by long-range scanners

Worf, Beverly, Geordi and myself are getting ready to go.

"I think it's too dangerous with the ion storm, Captain." Riker tells me as I am ready to beam down.

"Then be thankful I didn't choose you to go down, Number One." I reply driely.

"Ready to beam you down, Captain." Data tells me.

The co-ordinates are transmitted and we arrive on the surface as a massive ion storm shakes the sky.

"Bringing you back, Captain." says Data, "The storm is too dangerous."

"Talk about bad weather.." Geordi tald to himself.

We look and see a large circular object



The last of four people in green uniforms seem to be beaming up to the Enterprise. A blue beam comes from the circular device and takes us inside.

-------

We all go through a long vortex and step out the other side. A group of people are aiming guns at us.

A bald man of military intelligence, evidently in an old-style US Air Force outfit of the 20th Century looks amazed and angry.



"All right!" he shouts at us, I want to know what you've done with SG1!....and what is that?"

He looks at Worf when saying this, who gets annoyed at being referred to as a 'that'.

"I am a member of the Klingon Empire!" he states proudly.

The bald man, who looks like a General looks to his soldiers.

"Take them into custody, men" he orders them, "It looks like the Goa'uld may be trying something new."

"General" I tell him, "I see your name is Hammond from your badge. It may be hard for you to understand, but it looks like we're from the future. We come the 24th Century."

Hammond smiles, as if he's heard these sort of stories many times.

"Yeah, sure" he says, " Do you think we are that stupid to believe that. Another Goa'uld trick to get us to reveal the iris codes."

It looks like things aren't exactly going to be easy here.

To be continued...

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what makes it all the more interesting, can't wait what happens next.

Anonymous said...

"I'm a member of the Klingon Empire!"

I like it! :D Can't wait for the next installment!

merlyn said...

OOOhhhhh bet Jack'
s loving this!!! And I am sure that Sam is just reverse engineering the Enterprise to see how it works!

how exciting!!!
You will just have to prove to teh Gerneral that you are not Goa'uld, they are pretty bad guys, bent of universe domination and all that stuff so you'll have to forgive Gernal Hammond if he gets a bit tetchy, after all he's pretty protective of Earth and SG1.

I would just thank your lucky stars you havn't run into The Doctor yet, bad things always happen around him.

xxs
merly

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Poor captain...in another mess. I'm sure all will be well though.

Anonymous said...

Neanderthals! Are you on a museum planet Captain?

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Those lousy 20th century jerks think they're so --hey wait a minute!

Anonymous said...

Great post Jean-Luc, you always have the most interesting stories. Have a GREAT week!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

INPORTANT: Sorry I haven't been able to comment personally on the last couple days, as I fell ill to a bad virus, causing sickness. I am slowly coming out of it.

Anonymous said...

Captain, I hope you have been able to put your feet up this bank holiday weekend - it has flown by this end!

The Curmudgeon said...

Hope you feel better soon, Captain.

susan said...

Hope you feel better soon.

And as for the story line

"oops!"

Professor Xavier said...

Ooh, I love crossovers!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry you know how easy to get along with the US military is. HAHAHA. Hope you are feeling better Captain!

Tawnya Shields said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery Jean-Luc!

Unknown said...

Beam back again!

err.. ok mebbe after the ion storm has settled down a bit.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

To everyone: I am still off today (Tuesday) after spending the entire May Day bank holiday with a sniffy cold then stomach bug. It is almost out of the system and am getting back to eating. Will be back at office tomorrow or Thursday.

merlyn said...

get well soon!!!
xxs
thinking of you
merly

M. C. Pearson said...

Oh gosh, so funny...how did I miss this one?