Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Drakulon Princess

We are all in our dress uniforms waiting by the transporter to welcome the Drakulon Princess, Vampirella, as we take her to Earth.

"I've never heard of her" says Beverly.

"Oh, I err... chatted to her at a a small social party on 16th September" I tell her.

I hope this isn't going to be awkward.

"Well I heard that she'll be coming in her full battle uniform" Riker tells us.

"Ah" comments Worf, "Vampirella must be a real soldier, able to defeat the enemy very easily; able to taste their blood."

"You could say that, Mr Worf" I comment.

The transporter hums, and Vampirella materialises.



She runs to me, with a smile, and gives me a big kiss on the cheek.

"Hello Jean-Luc" she beams, "So good to see you again after my 200th party. Sorry if I got a little tipsy, but you were naughty in bringing that bloodwine. Did you know it would get me drunk?"

I go red, and Beverly glares at me.

"Put your eyes back in your head, Will!" Deanna whispers to Riker.

Beverly marches forward and looks her over from top to toe.

"Welcome...err..Princess Vampirella" she says with an irritated tone, "Did you forget to bring your battle armour? You seem to just have your underwear on"

"This IS my battle armour" she replies, "And call me Vampi; all us girls have got to get on, haven't we?"

Even Seven is lost for words as Vampi departs with all the men following her every word, and the women looking annoyed.

"I'll have my feed in an hour, Jean-Luc" Vampi casually informs me.

"What will she be eating?" asks Riker, who is still looking at her as Deanna pulls him back.

I tell him.

"Lots of blood, Number One".

"And you'll be her first feed, Jean-Luc" says Beverly icily, "I'll make sure of that."

Riker and I look at each other. This could be a long trip.

--------------------

We are nearly at Earth, and Beverly hasn't spoken to me since Vampirella arrived on the Enterprise ; Riker tells me that Deanna hasn't spoken to him either, despite the fact the Vampi has kept to her cabin throughout the journey. The atmosphere has been chillier than the planet Xegenon 9

I am then summoned to SickBay; Beverly and Vampi are both there, along with Deanna and Riker.

"I've had a girl talk with Bev & Deanna" says Vampirella, "It seems that my appearance has caused a little friction between Jean-Luc & Bev and Will & Deanna. I'm really sorry about that. Sometimes I seem to do that, although I don't know why."

I can't think why. either!

"That's ok" say Beverly "We've decided to make up with them."

"That's great; well, as compensation, I've decided to give both you ladies each a spare outfit I have. I hope you'll like them."

It looks like Riker will, as he smiles wide enough to eat four donuts.

"Thanks, Vampi" says Deanna.

---------------

After Princess Vampirella has left, with a case of Klingon bloodwine, Beverly turns to me.

"I'll have to go, now, Jean Luc" she tells me, "I have a new outfit to try on."

For crossover, see Vampirella

25 comments:

The Curmudgeon said...

I understand that your attendance at Vampi's party was entirely in the line of duty -- diplomatic protocol and all. Still, don't count on seeing Dr. Crusher's new outfit any time soon, Captain. (Was this party before or after you got Beverly to read to you from Vanessa?)

Jim McKee said...

Maybe Vampi could give a demonstration of battle techniques... on Earth? And Seven could help her!

;-]

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Can't wait to see Bev's new outfit.

Celfyddydau said...

Great Captain's blog!

Just to make you all jealous, guess who I saw live on stage last week? Check my blog!!!!

Anonymous said...

Vampirella looks good on her bloodwine.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the trip and the bloodwine

UngaMan said...

errrm... Princess... would you mind to teach some of those battle techniques of yours? :: blushing deeply in red ::

Nic said...

WOW! The book, now the outfit, who knows what lurks in the hearts of firey, repressed redheads? Heeheehee!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

That is one photograph. I wouldn't wonder why?

Lahdeedah said...

I am wondering what is happening with capt. picard... is he suffering some sort of mid-life crisis?

He seems very, preoccupied and um, adolescent.

And like, I'm surprised Warf hasn't gone all over vamp chick.

Summer Dawn O'Ciardha said...

I sense some sexual tension there Captain.

Nepharia said...

And where were the pictures of Deanna and Beverly in the, ahem, 'spare' outfits?

Professor Xavier said...

Wow! I think I've found a replacement for my Borg Troi picture!

Florence Forrest said...

Vampirella's outfit reminds me of the risque outfits designed by Sergei Eisenstein for the Russian contsructivist theatre group MASTFOR in the 1920s. Though those garments were made of such flimsy stuff as coloured paper and metal hoops and ribbons.

Congrats Vapirella for your 200th post.

xx

Erifia Apoc said...

Hopefully one day I will be a pinup girl like Vampirella... Someday..

Then again... Its kind of creepy thinking you are some guys only source of eye candy. Oh well... Sacrifices must be made.

Trinity13 said...

I don't think Neo would like me changing out of my spandex uniform!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Lahdeedah, I'm not going through a mid-life crisis; I've ALWAYS been mid-life.

Napharia, those pictures of Bev & Deanna are not suitable on a family Journal.

Professor, be steady and calm yourself!

Nic, you may be right about Bev.

Vampi. glad you enjoyed the trip.

Anonymous said...

This is pee my pants funny fabulous.

Hi from M's.

Anonymous said...

Oh this is fabulous! I always did love Vampirella.

Happy Friday!

.. and yes, here from Michele's.

Anonymous said...

Hello Michele sent me.

that's quite a teaser. What happens next?

Anonymous said...

Hey Jean-Luc! It's been a while, but I spotted your name over at Michele's and thought I'd pop in and say hello.

Cheers! *raises her glass of bloodwine*

Jardena said...

Ooh, new outfits, how very nice. Glad things were all figured out and the girls weren't mad at you anymore :)

Miss Cellania said...

Hey! You guys are drooling on my internet!

merlyn said...

wow, that's some outfit. I wonder what would happen if I showed up at work wearing that? mmmmm on second thoughts..perhaps not!

Captain, sounds like you have quite a handful on your hands.Could this be the start of new uniform regs?

Maybe bloodwine isn't the best thing t gove as a gift?

-merly

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Vampirella's outfit seems popular. You can see more on the crossover link to Vampi's blog. It teels a little more of why she is travelling to earth. You'll see Bev & Deanna there as well.