Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Journey To Wondawowman (Part Two)


Guest Poster: Karena

----------------

"Just why do you want to take us to your home planet on the Enterprise?" Wes asks me for the umpteenth time.

I give him a prod with my spear and tell him to be quiet, as all will become apparent soon.

Men! They are so impatient.

---------------------

We beam up to the Transporter Room. Captain Picard and Beverly Crusher are waiting for us there.

"Welcome Cadets" he says with an annoyed look, "We shall now be taking you to Wondawowman. I'll have a crewman take your bags to to your quarters."

"That won't be necessary." I reply, "Wesley will do all that for me; come on, Wes. Pick up the bags."

For some reason, Beverly Crusher looks astonished; perhaps she hasn't seen her son do hard work. Far too soft on him, I think. She whispers to the Captain, but it appears he has a slight smile.

--------------------

In my quarters, after Wesley has bought my luggage up and departed to talk to his old friends on the ship, I have a sonic shower, and put my battle armour on so that I can practice in the holodeck with my spear. Firstly, though, I put the monitor on so that I can talk to my mother, Queen Diana of Wondawowman.

Her image comes on the screen.



"It is wonderful to see you, daughter" she says to me, "Have you done everything I instructed you to?"

"Yes, mother." I reply, "Wes has no idea that he was chosen as Life Servant by me, and of the challenge by my sister Nexa to take him off me."

"Good" she says, "The Federation are strangely backward in these matters; they might believe that Wesley Crusher has rights."

"That is true, mother" I concur, "However, once we are on Wondawowman, they will be subject to our laws. The Captain of this vessel and Wesley's mother may present some problems."

"Do not worry, daughter Karena." my mother assures me, "I am Queen Diana, and absolute ruler here. They won't be a problem."

------------------

A little while later, after much practising on the holodeck, Wesley, myself, Deanna Troi, Beverly Crusher and Captain Picard beam down to the co-ordinates on the surface. Wesley is looking a little worried, as if he is about to be given a lot of extra ironing.

"Welcome to Wondawowman, Captain Picard, Dr Crusher, Counselor Troi, Wesley, and of course, Karena." announces my mother, "I am Queen Diana, absolute ruler here."

"It is a pleasure, your Majesty" says the Captain, "May I ask why you needed us here?"

"NO YOU MAY NOT!!" she shouts, "You are just a man; I will tell you, and not just respond to your questions."

"Err..in that case, may I ask, your Majesty?" Deanna Troi inquires.

"Of course." my mother replies, "You are a woman. The reason is that since my daughter Karena chose Wesley as a Life Servant, her sister Nexa has expressed an interest and wishes to challenge Karena in a duel. The winner will have Wesley as Life Servant."

Captain Picard, Deanna Troi and Beverly Crusher look stunned.

As for Wesley, he has gone pale.

Perhaps he might be worried that he could lose me and have to serve my sister Nexa instead?

To be continued...

19 comments:

Vegeta said...

Hmph Diana is still like that all those years in the future? Bah! Hopefully I'm dead are far awayfrom her by then, She named a planet after herself , I see she's been talking to my father.

Darth Nepharia said...

These woman have lost the fine art of female persuasion. They should be able to tell the men to go to hell and make them look forward to the trip.

Hot Stuff the little devil said...

remind me never to visit that planet

Professor Xavier said...

Isn't it Star Fleet policy for officers to adopt the local dress when making First Contact? If not, maybe now would be a good time to create it.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I am sure that there are fates far worse than being a life servant to a good looking Wondawoman princess.

Anonymous said...

mmmmm I do wonder how Lord Vader would deal with all of this...I cannot imagine him or the Emperor doing ironing for any female but somehow the image that conjures in my head does make me smile!

Poor Wes... I hope he has plenty of hand cream to save him from dishpan hands.

Squirrel said...

Poor Wesley! I hope the Captain clomes up with a last minute plan to save the poor boy from a life of housework!! Being a housewife myself I know it is very tough, I don't think a man could handle it!

The Curmudgeon said...

Wesley may have gone pale because he is concerned about what he might be asked to do as a "Life Servant" whether of Karena or Nexa. I mean, he's been OK with the cooking and the cleaning and the polishing and all -- but he may be beginning to fear that there are other, uh, duties involved... which may be beyond his capacity.

He's probably thinking he should have disobeyed Captain's orders and touched something in the ship after all so that a sub-space anamoly would have sprung from seeming nowhere or at least a fire could have broken out... these he can handle (even if we can't).

SQT said...

Poor Wes. He seems doomed to the subservient role doesn't he? Who knows though, he might "inadvertently" blow something up by touching it thereby ending his servitude. We will just have to see....

Mother Jones RN said...

Poor kid, I hope the Captain can save him. And what's up with these women? I like Darth Nepharia's comment.

MJ

Nic said...

Genius, dear Captain! What a way to get him out of your hair once and for all!

Um, well, that would make Bev incredibly unhappy though and would in turn make you miserable...

Awwwww, heck, you're going to have to save him aren't you?

Doesn't that just bite?

M. C. Pearson said...

Glad you got the book! Horrah!

Poor sweet Wesley *cough* How horrible to have two women fighting for him to be their love slave. LOL

Dirk_Star said...

Whew, what an astounding night...
We can sleep now knowing our country is safer from acts of republican terrorism.

Phasers on Republican stunned! Wow, what an ass whipping.

By the by, please stop by OregonDistrict.com and help some of my good friends get a nice site off the ground. And stop by the house of the unholy, (thats me) and say hello!

Captain Berk said...

Both mother and daughter sound like fantastic examples of females.

I would imagine that even just getting a hug off them would involve my shirt being torn.

Douglas V. Gibbs said...

Now that the House is Democratic, Nancy Pelosi will ensure that all females of the US begin to think in this way.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Oh dear, Wes isn't going to need saving is he? I think I'd prefer him to be a Life Servant.

So many of you seem to be very sympathetic towards him.

Ellee Seymour said...

I didn't know women had duals, it all happens on your addventures!

Anonymous said...

You know, Captain, you really should spell yer name "Gene" 'cause all the gals spellses they names "Jean." Surprised ain't nobody tol' you that already.

You gonna be amazed at this 'cause this the honest gospel truth: I wuz typin' a kollege application in 1991 fer my boss' dauwter to go to Dartmouth up yonder in New Hamshire. Dauwter wanted her essay to be all about how in love with you she wuz an' how perferct a man you wuz an' all. But her daddy woodn't let'er do that essay an' her world got torned apart. Now she luvs Capt. Kirk but only platonically

Anonymous said...

豆豆聊天室 aio交友愛情館 2008真情寫真 2009真情寫真 aa片免費看 捷克論壇 微風論壇 大眾論壇 plus論壇 080視訊聊天室 情色視訊交友90739 美女交友-成人聊天室 色情小說 做愛成人圖片區 豆豆色情聊天室 080豆豆聊天室 小辣妹影音交友網 台中情人聊天室 桃園星願聊天室 高雄網友聊天室 新中台灣聊天室 中部網友聊天室 嘉義之光聊天室 基隆海岸聊天室 中壢網友聊天室 南台灣聊天室 南部聊坊聊天室 台南不夜城聊天室 南部網友聊天室 屏東網友聊天室 台南網友聊天室 屏東聊坊聊天室 雲林網友聊天室 大學生BBS聊天室 網路學院聊天室 屏東夜語聊天室 孤男寡女聊天室 一網情深聊天室 心靈饗宴聊天室 流星花園聊天室 食色男女色情聊天室 真愛宣言交友聊天室 情人皇朝聊天室 上班族成人聊天室 上班族f1影音視訊聊天室 哈雷視訊聊天室 080影音視訊聊天室 38不夜城聊天室 援交聊天室080 080哈啦聊天室 台北已婚聊天室 已婚廣場聊天室 夢幻家族聊天室 摸摸扣扣同學會聊天室 520情色聊天室 QQ成人交友聊天室 免費視訊網愛聊天室 愛情公寓免費聊天室 拉子性愛聊天室 柔情網友聊天室 哈啦影音交友網 哈啦影音視訊聊天室 櫻井莉亞三點全露寫真集 123上班族聊天室 尋夢園上班族聊天室 成人聊天室上班族 080上班族聊天室 6k聊天室 粉紅豆豆聊天室 080豆豆聊天網 新豆豆聊天室 080聊天室 免費音樂試聽 流行音樂試聽 免費aa片試看A片 免費a長片線上看 色情貼影片 免費a長片 本土成人貼圖站 大台灣情色網 台灣男人幫論壇 A圖網 嘟嘟成人電影網 火辣春夢貼圖網 情色貼圖俱樂部 台灣成人電影 絲襪美腿樂園 18美女貼圖區 柔情聊天網 707網愛聊天室聯盟 台北69色情貼圖區 38女孩情色網 台灣映像館 波波成人情色網站 美女成人貼圖區 無碼貼圖力量 色妹妹性愛貼圖區 日本女優貼圖網 日本美少女貼圖區 亞洲風暴情色貼圖網 哈啦聊天室 美少女自拍貼圖 辣妹成人情色網 台北女孩情色網 辣手貼圖情色網 AV無碼女優影片 男女情色寫真貼圖 a片天使俱樂部 萍水相逢遊戲區 平水相逢遊戲區 免費視訊交友90739 免費視訊聊天 辣妹視訊 - 影音聊天網 080視訊聊天室 日本美女肛交 美女工廠貼圖區 百分百貼圖區 亞洲成人電影情色網 台灣本土自拍貼圖網 麻辣貼圖情色網 好色客成人圖片貼圖區 711成人AV貼圖區 台灣美女貼圖區 筱萱成人論壇 咪咪情色貼圖區 momokoko同學會視訊 kk272視訊 情色文學小站 成人情色貼圖區 嘟嘟成人網 嘟嘟情人色網 - 貼圖區 免費色情a片下載 台灣情色論壇 成人影片分享 免費視訊聊天區 微風 成人 論壇 kiss文學區 taiwankiss文學區