Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Christmas From...

Well, it's time the Enterprise went into Space Dock and got a good clean up until we are ready to go where no one etc etc.

At this time of year, the ship is showing a little wear and tear, and we need it to look good. We can't go around with torn carpets, spilt bloodwine, and so on. It doesn't look good for dignitaries.

Before I do go, a few people have some things to say:

Beverly Crusher: Have a beautiful Christmas, and a long and healthy New Year, especially you, Jean-Luc.

Boothby: You whippersnappers. Make sure you don't do anything that'll put you in the brig.

Data: May I wish you all compliments of the season?

Guinan:



Hey, whatever you do, have a great time.

Kathryn Janeway: Is anyone there? Has the Alpha Quadrant been wiped out? Just in case anyone is listening, Happy Christmas.

Jadzia Dax: Merry Christmas to all, especially my Worfie.

James T Kirk: Have a wonderful time. Best Wishes from me and whoever my love interest is for this week.

Lwaxana Troi: Have a simply marvelous time, my loves! Oodles of kisses from Lwaxana XX

Annika Hanson: Best Wishes to all in Unimatrix Zero and to my friend Dr Katelin Shane Basil.
Sloan: Have a sly Christmas. Don't forget to report on your friends. We need information about them.

Will Riker: Enjoy a Number One Christmas.

Deanna Troi: May your happiness last all year, and be free of counselors.

Lieutenant Worf: Enjoy this human celebration. Alexander will be behaving himself.

Lore: Good wishes to all pychopathic androids.

Ro Laren: Merry Christmas to all races in the Galaxy, except for Cardassians. You know what I think of THEM!

Jennifer Baxter: To my Darling Data, have a joyful Christmas. Kisses from Jenny.

Wesley Crusher: Happy Christmas to my honeybunch, Karena.....and Mom, of course.

Toots: Hey, Johnny, have a fabbo Christmas and New Year, from your Moll, Toots.

Seven of Nine: Resistance is futile. Enjoy Christmas or be assimilated. Special wishes to my friend Sky.

Karena:



Christmas wishes to all women, and to my pumpkin Wesley.

Doctor: I wish you a healthy Christmas. If you make yourself ill through excessive drinking and eating, well don't come running to me. I warned you.

Reg Barclay: H-have a v-very H-h-h-happy Christmas.

Mirror T'Pol:



I wish everybody in the Terran Empire a fine time, and also to my sistah Britney!

The Borg Queen: May all your races enjoy Christmas and New Year. It may well be your last as humans if we can assimilate you. Believe me, a Borg Christmas is much more fun.

Borg Queen Troi: Enjoy this occasion you pathetic creatures. As for Deanna, remember that I'll get you someday.

Captain Beverly Howard: Beverly Crusher, you may enjoy Christmas while you can. I am your superior version.

Ensign Britney: To my soul sistah T'Pol. Looking forward to a year of heavy partying and hanging out together.

Ambassador Spock: It is logical that you enjoy yourself on this fascinating and festive occasion.

Geordi La Forge: To Trisha Lewis and all my friends...you have a far out time, now.

Q: Humans are so strange. They have all these occasions and parties. Any alien isn't allowed to invade at this time. Good luck with your celebrating.

Vic Fontaine: Hey, fellas, I've got a whole range of Christmas songs in my repetoire. Give the word and I'll tell the guys in the band to start.

--------------

After those messages, it remains for me to wish each and every one of you a very
Happy Christmas!

---------------

Author's Note:

The next post will be on Thursday night British time.



37 comments:

colleen said...

You have a long Christmas blog list. I just decked the blog bough myself. Enjoy your furlough! I blasted off from Michele's.

Rick Rockhill said...

well done. this was fun. Happy Christmas!

M. C. Pearson said...

You are just too creative! Happy and Merry be thy Christmas!!!

John A Hill said...

Merry Christmas!

Mr Farty said...

Merry Christmas, Captain!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Have a blessed and merry christmas :)

(((HUGS)))

Nancy Wu said...

Happy Christmas!! Have a wonderful holiday season!

Ps, have lots of bananas. In case the alien from "Alien versus predator" invade your christmas eve, give it a banana, it will give you a ride. :D

cyouincourt007 said...

GREETINGS FELLOW EARTHLINGS...a very merry and happy holidays to all........hailing frequencies closed.. : )

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May our world this coming year, and all the years to come, be blessed with peace, love, joy and bountiful blessings.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Thanks for those good wishes!

Bilbo said...

To you, Jean-Luc, and to all humans, non-humans, androids, cyborgs, and holographic simulations, Agnes and I send our very best greetings and wishes for a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, and safe new year!

Ellee Seymour said...

Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas captain.

Paperback Writer said...

Happy holidays! :)

Love,

Paperback Writer and Loki

eastcoastlife said...

Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year, Captain!!

You have been such a great blogging friend. I'm blessed to have a friend like you.
Hugs

BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours too.

Dawn-Enigma Artist said...

Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas, J-L

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas, Captain!

Mimi Lenox said...

Merry Christmas, Captain Jean-Luc!

Nepharia said...

God bless us, every one!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Jean-Luc! Happy New Year too my friend!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, my friend

Vegeta said...

merry Christmas and happy new year

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, JLP!

Mayden' s Voyage said...

Merry Christmas! I saw your avitar and had to come look last night... Jean-Luc has a special place in my heart :)
Hope your holiday is Borg free! lol-
Thanks for the visit to MV~ :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

a very merry christmas to you and the whole gang captain!

smiles, bee

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Merry Christmas, Jean-Luc (and all the rest, of course)!!!

Serina Hope said...

Merry Christmas to the Captain and the crew.

Batman said...

Happy Christmas

Tawnya Shields said...

Happy belated Christmas to Capt. Jean-Luc Picard and the Starship Enterprise. I do hope Santa has been kind. Best wishes for a brand new year. :o)

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great Christmas! Michele sent me here to ask you that!

Jana said...

I hope you had a marvelous Christmas!

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Merry Christmas Cap'n and everyone else.

Gledwood said...

Hi M Picard!

I see things are still goin' down good on the old Enterprise... great stuff... & may you have a very entertaining happy new year 2008 into the bargain!!



;->...

Jaime said...

Happy Christmas, Captain!!!

Lahdeedah said...

Okay,

Now...

Capt... Christmas is over... get back to work... muahahahahha

Unknown said...

Merry belated Christmas Picard! And to the others who left Christmas greetings as well!