Saturday, December 08, 2007

TWQ: Made Up Sentence

This week, TWQ (The Weekend Question) has a little fun with making up a nonsense sentence!

Follow the instructions below and print the answer in the comment box.

Pick the month you were born:

January------I kicked
February-----I loved
March---------I karate chopped
April-----------I licked
May-----------I jumped on
June----------I smelled
July-----------I did the Macarena With (I wanted to do the cha cha cha)
August-------I had lunch with
September---I danced with
October------I sang to
November----I yelled at
December----I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:

1-------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a snowman
6-------a gangster
7-------my mobile phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friends' boyfriend
10-----my neighbor
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a fireman
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------your mom
18------ -a spoon
19------ a smurf
20-------a baseball bat
21-------a ninja
22-------Chuck Norris
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------a football player
26-------my sister
27-------my brother
28-------an iPod
29-------a surfer
30-------a llama
31-------A homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt/blouse you are wearing:

White--------because I'm cool like that
Black---------because that's how I roll.
Pink----------because I'm NOT crazy.
Blue----------because the voices told me to...
Red----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want.
Green---------because I think I need some serious help.
Purple--------because I'm AWESOME!
Gray----------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow-----because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange-------because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
Brown--------because I can.
Other---------because I'm a Ninja!
None----------because I can't control myself.

Now type out the sentence you made, in the subject line

---------------------

Author's Note:

Two late Enterprise Christmas Party entries will be appearing in the next post!

27 comments:

November Rain said...

LMBO this is fun okay

I yelled at my neighbor because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.

Mike said...

I licked my brother because the voices told me to....

Unfortunately i don't have a brother!!

Here from michele's

Linda said...

I danced with my best friend's boyfriend because that's how I roll.

Oh dear! I really can't dance so I doubt this would ever happen but it was fun!!

Anonymous said...

I yelled at a pickle because that's how I roll!

Fo' Shizzle.

Michele sent me, thatnks for the laugh

gautami tripathy said...

I love this!

I karate chopped Chuck Norris because the voices told me to...

Michele will enjoy this too!



rooted
reading room

Lahdeedah said...

I sang to a surfer because I am sexy and do what I want!

I love it!

Zyriana said...

I loved your mom because that's how I roll and the voices told me to.

(I am wearing 2 shirts)

hee hee! Good one.

Mon

Nina Munteanu said...

I licked a banana because the voices told me to!!!! Oh, dear! I don't believe I did that! HAR! They don't taste very good...

Nina Munteanu said...

I licked a banana because the voices told me to!!!! Oh, dear! I don't believe I did that! HAR! They don't taste very good...

Nina Munteanu said...

OOh! I did it twice, it seems! Must like the taste after all!... LOL

Tawnya Shields said...

I danced with a llama because the voices told me to.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! :o)~

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I licked a banana because I need some serious help.

You know, Jean-Luc, there IS some truth to that, as I'm allergic to bananas!!!!

(Michele did NOT send me today. How about THAT?)

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Hah, I got tagged with this one a little bit ago.

I jumped on a noodle because I'm sexy and I do what I want.

Bilbo said...

I yelled at the mobile phone because the voices told me to.

Actually, I don't usually do that, but everyone else seems to!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Some super combinations there, with a lot of 'the voices told me to.

I should have added that mine is:

'I kicked a stuffed animal because I'm a Ninja'.

Anonymous said...

I karate chopped Chuck Norris because I can.

Now I can't change my birth month or date.

Michele asks should I change?

rooted
reading room

Panthergirl said...

I danced with a fireman because the voices told me to.

(heck, I'd do it without the voices)

Bobkat said...

I smelled an iPod because the voices told me to!

Michele sent me over to play!

Anonymous said...

I sang to a football player because that's how I roll!

Unfortunately, that makes me sound like Victoria Beckham!

November Rain said...

today michelle sent me to be


I yelled at my neighbor because I'm sexy and I do what I want.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I smelled my brother because the voices told me so....
LOL!

swirly girl said...

I sang to a fork because that's how I roll.


...You know, at one time, I'm sure this was very true of me!

Fab said...

I karate chopped a goat because that's how I roll.


Hey, Capt'n! This was a fun one! Sorry for the late answer - was in Amsterdam over the weekend!
BTW: nice Christmas Party (fun to read!!!)

Jaime said...

I smell a football player because the voices told me to, because that's how I roll.

Paperback Writer said...

I yelled at an iPod because I'm not crazy.

And now, it wasn't Wayne I was yelling at. ;)

Paperback Writer said...

I yelled at an iPod because I'm not crazy.

And now, it wasn't Wayne I was yelling at. ;)

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Love the lines and picturing them all!