Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Wesley's Girlfriend



Gee, it's good that the Academy year is coming to an end. I'll be back next year, though, although some of the Professors didn't seem too keen.

"It'll be good when you graduate, won't it, Wes?" one said to me, although I heard him mention to another that we're stuck with him for another year.

Were they referring to me?

Anyway, in the weeks that the Academy is closed, it will give them chance to repair the damaged buildings that are around. There seem so many. Why are there so many accidents? It always seems to be in the classrooms I am in for some reason.

Before the school closes, the Head of the Academy has invited the new Cadets who will be starting in the following school year to visit and see what the Academy will be like.

They will also see veteran students like me who know how the place runs.

---------------------------

A little later, we are all there and we see the new intake; amongst the usual aliens, there are a couple of goths, and a statuesque woman, with long red hair, who has a spear and shield and is wearing upper body armour. A very Amazonian type woman.

A Professor introduces me to the woman.

"This is Karena, from the planet Wondawowman." he tells me, "Karena, this is Cadet Wesley Crusher. We have been stuc....I'm mean he has been with the Academy for some time."

She looks at me carefully from top to toe and thinks carefully.

"You will be my man." she tells me.

"Sorry?" I say to her, "I don't understand."

"You shall serve me in the new Academy year."

"I'm sorry, Karena." I tell her, "I don't want to serve you."

"Wondawowman is a planet with a matriarchal society!" she tells me forcefully, "The men do what we tell them to do. You will do what I say and we shall be a happy couple!"

Karena starts waving her spear at me; at the moment, I'm not in a good position tactically. Perhaps it might not be a good to object. Looking around, I think the Professors are enjoying my predicament.

"Err..on second thoughts, Karena," I tell her, "I will be happy to err..be your man and serve you."

"Good." she says, "Wesley, you will make a worthy servant, I'm sure."

I can still hear the laughter of the Professors in the background."

----------------

Later, I visit the head Professor.

"What can I do?" I ask him in desperation.

"Well, Wesley" says Professor Bentley, while trying to hide a smirk on his face, "We do have to look after the new intake, don't we? Why don't you just take care of Karena? I'm sure she will be scared about coming into a new environment."

"Somehow, I don't think so, sir." I reply.

"Nevertheless, Wesley, you go and make her feel at home when she starts the new Academy year."

I leave the Professor's office and as I close the door, I hear more laughter.

It's going to be a tough Academy year when it opens again.

22 comments:

Ciera said...

LOL!! Too funny!

A Army Of (Cl)One said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A Army Of (Cl)One said...

So you don't want a tall redheaded athletic woman bossing you around this year? Hmmmmm

Have you meet Scott over at Prof. X academy. I think you two would get along.

Trinity13 said...

I'm so jealous...I want Wesley all for myself (just don't tell Neo).

The Curmudgeon said...

Proving there's someone for everyone, even Wesley Crusher.

This is the second appearance for the Amazonian woman from Wondawomman. Is she destined to join your bridge crew?

Very enjoyable post. Keep 'em coming.

Professor Xavier said...

Wesley, you dog! Looks like you might finally have a chance to become a man. Good luck!

Paperback Writer said...

Good luck...I think...

Danny Bailey said...

Just imply to her that you dont like girls ;)


and are you saying your middle name is catastrophe

emi said...

Hubba, Hubba! Just what Wesley needs to take his mind off things! He spends too much time studying anyways. I'm sure it would save the academy alot of repair bills if he were otherwise "engaged." Ahem!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Wes seens to be a good looking man. I'm sure there are lots of women chasing him.

Vegeta said...

Hmmm if I was still single I'd take her off your hands

Bill said...

Cheer up, Wes... at least she's not into freaky stuff. She just needs a real man help her find her place at the academy. Maybe you could call Worf and get some pointers on how to deal with her.
:-)
Good luck and have a great summer!

Miss Cellania said...

There are times when you really need an illustrator on board here. What an artist could do with your description!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I think Wes's middle name is catastrophe as well. Karena from the planet Wondawowman may well turn up later.

Anonymous said...

Wondawowman is THE place to go! It's ranked way above Club Med.

Marj said...

poor, poor wesley. wouldn't mind having him as a manservent myself... ^____^

who knows.. maybe she'll fall in love with Wes when he saves her from one of those accidents...

~wyn ^_^

Captain Berk said...

Sounds like a woman after my own heart...

Viamarie said...

I don't blame the girls. He looks adorable!

Have a great day!

no_average_girl said...

if I was there, I'd beat Karena up for you Wesley...as a kid who always watched TNG, you were my crush! LOL You could say we'd be in a sort of "cat fight"! :-D

Osquer said...

Well, if I'd know it was that easy to get a man, I'd have bought a spear years ago!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Maegan, I'm sure Karena would be soundly beaten by you.

Captain, I thought Karena might appeal to you.

Osquer, I suggest a trip to Wondawowman for you.

Jaime said...

I've been away too long!! Hilarious, Captain! And thanks for the birthday wishes!