Saturday, April 16, 2011

TWQ: Favourite Computer Games

Computer games were very big in the late '80's and '90's. TWQ (the Weekend Queestion asks what your favourites were.

What were you favourite computer games when they were at their height? List as many as you wish and tell us about them.

My answers are:

* Dragon's Fury: A fantasy pinball game

* Manic Miner 1 & 2: Platform game with hidden levels

* Sonic The Hedgehog: The original and the best version

* Baldur's Gate 1 & 2: A Dungeons & Dragons epic story

* Morrowind: Another role playing game.

Now it's over to you....

10 comments:

... Paige said...

lol, my first computer game was Bc's Quest for tires...long before computers had hard drives.

but my fav, my adiction game was The Sims, I had all the expansion packs and would actually have dreams of my sims.

Creepy

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i didn't play any games back them but play angry birds now!

smiles, bee
xoxoxooxox

Linda said...

I used to play Bookworm where you had to make words faster and faster before your library burned down. Loved that game and played it for hours!

Now I don't play any computer games except maybe for the occasional game of Bejeweled 2 though I'm more apt to play it on Facebook these days!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Do facebook games count?

Farkle
Bejeweled Blitz
Farmville
Cafe World..
Frontierville..

I need to get off facebook!

Jaime said...

Adventure for the Atari 2600.

Unknown said...

I never played any of the games, but lament the decline in Blogger. Just the same, I do believe Blogger will always be around!

Susan said...

I think I just had three children instead ............

Bilbo said...

If we're talking about PC games, my all-time favorites are:

Black Mirror,
Syberia, and
Syberia II

But it's been a while since I've felt the urge to sit in one place long enough to play a computer game.

Heather Dugan (Footsteps) said...

Frogger! Only one I played. Started to really like it and had to quit before I liked it too much.

Anonymous said...

I only had a computer game called Dark Stone a few years back. A witch going on quests with a companion to do battles for her... but never got passed those darn poisonous spiders! Gone totally wii now...