Monday, April 11, 2011

Deanna Abducted (Part One)



Guest Poster: Beverly Crusher

Deanna Troi are shopping in the Starfleet Mall. All the shopowners know us well, as whenever the Enterprise returns to Earth, one can be sure this is where we will visit.

"This is SO much fun!" squeals Deanna, who is already weighed down with her heavy shopping bags."

"I agree." I tell her, "But these owners aren't giving the items away. We DO have to pay for them in some way."



"Spoilsport!" laughs Deanna, "Live now, pay later, I say. Shopping is as much fun as you know what." giggle.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

The Betazoid whispers in my ear. We both laugh and I say, "You're filthy at times, Deanna."

"Yeah." she agrees, "Aren't I just!"

We walk on, and continue to acquire enough new things that won't fit in our wardrobes.

Gradually, I notice something. Two burly men and a young woman are behind us.



"Deanna!" I say quietly, "I think we are being followed."

"Why shouldn't we be?" my shopping-mad friend laughs, "We're attractive women."

"I don't think that's the reason." I say with a concerned look, "Let's go in this shop. Follow me!"

I go in the revolving door first, expecting Deanna to be in the next slot round.

She isn't.

"Deanna!" I shout, and go back outside. The Betazoid is nowhewe to be found. I notice that just in front of the revolving door, all the shopping bags that Deanna was carrying are scattered everywhere. I know that if she could help it, Troi would NEVER leave her shopping behind!

Those three unsavoury types have grabbed her.

To be continued....

3 comments:

The Curmudgeon said...

Her empathic senses were dulled by all that merchandise; otherwise, she would have felt the danger.

Gordon said...

Lets hope they have chocolate else they are in for hell...

Linda said...

Just goes to show that shopping can be a dangerous thing!