Sunday, June 01, 2008

T'Pol & Britney..Alias Smith & Jones (Part One)



Guest Poster: Mirror T'Pol

I go to the Enterprise brig to welcome my best friend Ensign Britney, so is being released after her latest time there. She seems to spend more time there than she does at her quarters.

Still, I guess that's why we are close. The two of us are natural rebels; me for having come from the Terran Empire of another universe, and Britney for having being born on the planet Delta, where people have complete freedom.

"Hiya sistah!" calls out an elated Britney, when she comes from the brig, "I knew you'd be there to welcome me. I've got some great news!"

We hug, and the two of us walk off. She is bubbling, as if she has discovered a new brand of extra-tasty chewing gum.

"T'Pol." she tells me, unable to contain herself, "I've found a great place where we can go for our vacation. It's perfect. I found it while looking at the Galactic Vacation Hypermarket on the Federation website in the brig."

"Well done, Brit!" I reply, "Wherever is it? I thought all the holiday places have banned us because of the raucous behavior we get up to whenever we go anywhere."



"Yeah, that's true, sistah." Britney answers carefully, "It won't be T'Pol and Ensign Britney going to the Wild Time Resort on the planet Garos, but Janet Smith and Rebecca Jones."

"Are you saying we'll be going in disguise, using fake names?" I ask, "I remember the Wild Time Resort. They gave us both a lifetime ban for what we did in the swimming pool. I think the dance floor incident was the final straw, though."

"You got it in one, soulsistah!" Britney laughs out loud, "We''ll have wigs on. You'll be Janet, I'm Rebecca."

"Does that mean we've got to start acting normally and have a quiet time?" I ask her, "You know we both like a lively vacation."

"We sure do, sweetie!" Britney replies, "Oh, I guess they'll throw us out eventually, but until they cotton on, we'll enjoy it to the limit."

"Then it's Garos here we come!" I shout, "Well done it fixing it, Brit."

"Well done, Rebecca, I think you mean." Britney answers, "We don't want them to find out right away....do we, Janet?"

To be continued...

20 comments:

Justice said...

IF you were a Shape shifter like me you could just change your appearance


have fun

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you should try a club in France


I been there and they party pretty hard

Angie said...

Hello!! I'm here via Michele's today.

Thanks for being my most consistent comment-leaver over at my blog!! You are awesome!

Nepharia said...

Hope you have a great time. It might be worth tagging along just to watch what mayhem you cause.

Gordon said...

Hmm just pray they don't have any DNA scanner tech in that place, I know a few places that do, getting around them is tricky, hint it's not the blue isochip.

Tawnya Shields said...

I give them a max of one hour before they get busted for this little stunt. :o)

SpacerGuy said...

At least when Britney goes back to the slammer, she won't mind losing her hair. T'Pol might feel differently though.

Vella said...

poor poor Vacation spot.

Unknown said...

Captain: Don't let Mick Jagger see T Pol's picture. He may try and board the ship! Something must be done with Ensign Britney (in a civilized way, of course)!

eastcoastlife said...

I admire Britney for shaving her head. I'm still considering doing it for charity. I have to tolerate a few months of 'ugliness'.

Thanks for your messages and prayers for my son. My family and I are very grateful.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I think they should go to Ibiza (sp) I think that should be a safe enough spot for them.

The Curmudgeon said...

I still say just cater the brig. It'll save time for all concerned.

Pat said...

Not West Somerset puleeze!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

There's no place that those two won't get banned from!

Cheerio said...

Just dropping by to see how you are and to say thanks for the greetings.

Superman said...

sigh so now they are going to get banned all over again

SHI said...

maybe they can party down in Hell... then again they would prob bring ice water

Amanda said...

Uh Oh....I see trouble coming up.

Lahdeedah said...

I think they should be forced to vacation in the holodeck. You could trick them and when they beam down, just slip them back into the holodeck!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Lahdeedah, that's very sneaky!

Shi, I think they would need A LOT of ice water there!