Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Mirror T'Pol (Part Two)



Guest Poster: Mirror T'Pol

At the moment, I am being held prisoner on a starship from an alternative universe.

On the ISS Enterprise, just before I was due to be executed, I found an Escape Pod and got away. Unfortunately it was somehow frozen and I was left there for over 200 years. The Pod had drifted through a spatial rift to another universe where the Terran Empire does not exist. A more advanced Enterprise has picked me up.

----------

I can see Picard and his second in command Riker discussing; obviously they are talking about me.

"You will tell me what you are discussing!" I inform them, "I am a prisoner of war with this Federation!"

Picard approaches me.

"T'Pol." he says, "You are not a prisoner of war. You are a guest on the Enterprise; there is no need to behave aggressively. Perhaps you want to see our ship's Counselor in order to get used to life here?"

I sneer.

"You have a Counselor to deal with problems?" I tell him dismissively, "In the Terran Empire, we solve our problems with a dagger in the back! Beware, Picard; your underling Riker might have one reserved for you."

I go to my quarters; they are far more advanced than the ship I left behind. I'm sure whoever is in charge of the Empire now would reward me greatly if I could take this ship to the Imperial Starfleet.

A door opens; a brunette woman comes in, all smiles. Riker is behind her and whispers to her before he leaves.



"Hello, T'Pol." she says, "I am Counselor Deanna Troi. I'd like to have a talk with you about life in the 24th Century. It might take a little getting used to."

"Are you Riker's woman?" I ask her directly, "I can tell in the body language between the two of you that you are more than just colleagues."

"Errr..." she replies with a stutter, "Commander Riker and I are good friends, but our relationship is not important to you."

"I thought you were!" I say, "I'm never wrong in these matters."

"Now, T'Pol." she continues, "How do you think you would like to fit in around 24th Century Starfleet?"

"As I am a Lieutenant Commander in the Terran Empire" I answer, "You can replace this android I've heard about who has the same position I do and put him on the scrapheap. Alternatively, you could promote me to Commander, and I'll have Riker's position."

Troi looks shocked, and after a hesitant goodbye, she leaves my quarters.

-------

A little later, someome else visits. It is a strange female with robotic implants.



"You are T'Pol?" she asks.

"Yes." I answer, "And just what are you?"

"I am Seven Of Nine, a Borg drone from Unimatrix 01." she tells me stiffly, "I am here to observe human life for the Borg Queen before we assimilate everybody on this vessel."

"Assimilate?" I ask her, "What does that mean?"

"It means the Borg turn you all into drones like myself." Seven states.

I laugh.

"The Terran Empire would soon destroy you creatures." I tell her, "You kind would be no more."

Seven looks livid.

"Just one Borg Cube managed to destroy several starships in the battle of Wolf 359." Seven tells me, "I shall instruct the Queen to move into your universe and assimilate all there as well. The Borg are supreme; resistance is futile."

"Not if I destroy you first!" I shout.

The two of us start to fight, but Picard and a Klingon come in and break it up.

"I'm starting to get to know the people on this starship, Picard." I tell him with a smile.

To be continued...

16 comments:

slskenyon said...

Great story so far. I always hated that spandex-turqoise-dress-thing that Troi wore. It took until season six to get her into a Starfleet Uniform--and then, I am sure the ratings dropped.

Titania Starlight said...

I think T'Pol needs more than counseling. Can't she be give something to make her more complacent and reasonable. She eve ticked Seven off. What chaos will she cause next? ;O)

Squirrel said...

I was afraid for a moment that T'Pol and Seven would work togethr to take over the Enterprise! I can't wait to find out what she has in mind!

Jana said...

Now there's an idea - send ALL the Borg over to the other dimension. Where's a rift when you need one?

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I can't see T'Pol and Seven working together at all. Seven would attempt to assimilate T'Pol and T'Pol would try to stab Seven in the back.

Spacerguy said...

She's fiesty this T'pol and she makes me laugh! She's so illogical and emotional for a vulcan, smashing read!

Linda said...

Not very friendly, is she?

Why is it that the Enterprise never seems to get the chance to pick up anyone friendly floating around out in the Universe?

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Oh dear. There's never a dull moment on the Enterprise is there?

Lahdeedah said...

Why is it that in alternate universes, everyone has flat abs, and all uniforms involve bare midriffs?

Is it so when people get stabbed or shot they can recycle the uniforms without worrying about pesky bloodstains and ripped material?

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Lahdeedah, that is the standard uniform for female officers in the Mirror Universe. Even Uhura had one in 'Mirror, Mirror' in TOS.

MOTD, you're right there!

Linda, there don't seem to be many friendly types, do there?

Spacerguy, she is a typical female Vulcan from the Mirror Universe.

Jon, that's just why Seven & T'Pol won't get gon.

Jana, a rift would be useful there!

Squirrel, T'Pol is not typical Starfleet material!

Titania, it would take a lifetime of counseling to sort T'Pol out, if at all!

Slskenyon, you might be right about Troi's spandex outfit.

Viamarie said...

I'm back and I can see that I have a lot of catching up to do. Hope I will get the chance to read all your exciting stories before the end of this week. Missed blogging with you.

Cheers to your day!

Professor Xavier said...

I could actually see T'Pol and 7 getting along just fine. They could overthrow the ship together. Swap implants. Whatever.

Adventures In Waitressing said...

Love the over emotional Vulcan's from the Mirror universe. Though I love the standard non emotional Vulcan's as well. T'Pol is one fiesty vulcan, hopefully no one will stand with their back to her.

Anonymous said...

slskenyon i have to disagree with you, I lover thatdress that Deanna wears.

STARTREKKER said...

slskenyon, i would have to agree with this anonymous dude, I love, and worship Deanna Troi when she wears that dress, it just hugs her perfect curves.

Anonymous said...

豆豆聊天室 aio交友愛情館 2008真情寫真 2009真情寫真 aa片免費看 捷克論壇 微風論壇 大眾論壇 plus論壇 080視訊聊天室 情色視訊交友90739 美女交友-成人聊天室 色情小說 做愛成人圖片區 豆豆色情聊天室 080豆豆聊天室 小辣妹影音交友網 台中情人聊天室 桃園星願聊天室 高雄網友聊天室 新中台灣聊天室 中部網友聊天室 嘉義之光聊天室 基隆海岸聊天室 中壢網友聊天室 南台灣聊天室 南部聊坊聊天室 台南不夜城聊天室 南部網友聊天室 屏東網友聊天室 台南網友聊天室 屏東聊坊聊天室 雲林網友聊天室 大學生BBS聊天室 網路學院聊天室 屏東夜語聊天室 孤男寡女聊天室 一網情深聊天室 心靈饗宴聊天室 流星花園聊天室 食色男女色情聊天室 真愛宣言交友聊天室 情人皇朝聊天室 上班族成人聊天室 上班族f1影音視訊聊天室 哈雷視訊聊天室 080影音視訊聊天室 38不夜城聊天室 援交聊天室080 080哈啦聊天室 台北已婚聊天室 已婚廣場聊天室 夢幻家族聊天室 摸摸扣扣同學會聊天室 520情色聊天室 QQ成人交友聊天室 免費視訊網愛聊天室 愛情公寓免費聊天室 拉子性愛聊天室 柔情網友聊天室 哈啦影音交友網 哈啦影音視訊聊天室 櫻井莉亞三點全露寫真集 123上班族聊天室 尋夢園上班族聊天室 成人聊天室上班族 080上班族聊天室 6k聊天室 粉紅豆豆聊天室 080豆豆聊天網 新豆豆聊天室 080聊天室 免費音樂試聽 流行音樂試聽 免費aa片試看A片 免費a長片線上看 色情貼影片 免費a長片 本土成人貼圖站 大台灣情色網 台灣男人幫論壇 A圖網 嘟嘟成人電影網 火辣春夢貼圖網 情色貼圖俱樂部 台灣成人電影 絲襪美腿樂園 18美女貼圖區 柔情聊天網 707網愛聊天室聯盟 台北69色情貼圖區 38女孩情色網 台灣映像館 波波成人情色網站 美女成人貼圖區 無碼貼圖力量 色妹妹性愛貼圖區 日本女優貼圖網 日本美少女貼圖區 亞洲風暴情色貼圖網 哈啦聊天室 美少女自拍貼圖 辣妹成人情色網 台北女孩情色網 辣手貼圖情色網 AV無碼女優影片 男女情色寫真貼圖 a片天使俱樂部 萍水相逢遊戲區 平水相逢遊戲區 免費視訊交友90739 免費視訊聊天 辣妹視訊 - 影音聊天網 080視訊聊天室 日本美女肛交 美女工廠貼圖區 百分百貼圖區 亞洲成人電影情色網 台灣本土自拍貼圖網 麻辣貼圖情色網 好色客成人圖片貼圖區 711成人AV貼圖區 台灣美女貼圖區 筱萱成人論壇 咪咪情色貼圖區 momokoko同學會視訊 kk272視訊 情色文學小站 成人情色貼圖區 嘟嘟成人網 嘟嘟情人色網 - 貼圖區 免費色情a片下載 台灣情色論壇 成人影片分享 免費視訊聊天區 微風 成人 論壇 kiss文學區 taiwankiss文學區