Sunday, April 30, 2006

First Blogaversary!



Yes, it was a year ago on the 30th April that I first sent my Journal to my Intern in the 21st Century.

In that time, I've encountered parallel universes, time travel, a Borg version of Deanna Troi, numerous unpleasant aliens and even more unpleasant Starfleet officials that want to visit the Enterprise for various reasons.

On board, there have been all sorts of parties for various reasons; this usually ends up with people in the brig. The best was probably the five-part Christmas party that was full of entries by YOU.

The senior staff of the Enterprise have all been had their lives featured, such as the awkward love lives of Riker, Deanna and Worf. The rivalry between Deanna and Jadzia has been enough to give any Captain a headache.

Geordi is still trying to be like a hip DJ, and he and Data have both obtained girlfriends in the last 12 months. Deanna is still the shopaholic she's always been, and enjoys visiting the Starfleet Mall with Bev.

Riker is still getting plenty of donuts from the replicator, while I continue to fill out job application forms for him.

Beverly is continuing to get annoyed about the holographic doctor she is forced to be in Sick Bay with. He drives her crazy with his talk of union riights. As for my relationship with Beverly, that is strictly classified.

Wes drives me crazy with his habit of saving the ship whenever he turns up on it; this only seems to happen when he's on it. What a relief he's usually at the Academy. The lowest point was when I was forced to go on holiday with Wes to Portugal last year.

Who knows where the Enterprise will go from now on? I certainly don't!

-----------------------------

I'd like to thank each and every one of you who has been reading my Journal over the last twelve months, from the earliest ( Ciera ), who is very special to me, to the latest ( Miss Cellania ) and all those in between. I've made a lot of good friends on my bloglist, such as Nic , Friday's Child , No Average Girl , the couragous Minerva , TNChick (who designed the main picture on this page) and so many more. All those on my bloglist, to be truthful, I consider my friend. To all the others, thank you. My bloglist will be longer soon!

Ciera had her own First Blogaversary on 29th April; take a look! This lovely lady started the same time in the blogasphere as I did, and has been my great friend since then.

From all what we read, we learn a little about the lives we lead in different parts of the world. Thank you for letting me in yours;

Hope you'll continue reading my Journal in the future; your comments are of so much value.

45 comments:

craziequeen said...

What a lovely post, Jean-Luc :-)

A year, huh? Big anniversary!

Well done on the year gone, and oodles of love for the year ahead, my dear...

cq

craziequeen said...

oops, forgot to say - Michele sent me this time!

[chuckle]

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Thanks for mentioning me and considering your friend. You are too.
Happy Anniversary.

Better Safe Than Sorry said...

congrats on your first year, it has been a voyage!

mistipurple said...

yeah, i got here in time this time. congratulations on your blogiversary!
in a way, star trek is quite like cyberspace, as we are in now.

Jake Silver said...

Happy Blogaversary Captain.

Michelle said...

Happy blogaversary! I have to say, yours is one of my very favorite blogs to read. You always make me laugh :)

Here via Michele today!

Miss Cellania said...

Happy Blogiversary! And I WILL continue to read faithfully.

Deb R said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Here today from Michele's.

Terri said...

A very Happy Blogiversary to you! My first one is coming up on May 30. Enjoy the coming year and all that blogging gives to you.
Oh...Michele sent me today.

Jaime H. said...

Happy Blogaversary, Captain!!!!

May your coming year be just as productive and fun!

dddragon said...

Congratulations, Captain! May your voyage never end . . .

Nic said...

Happy blogiversary my dear Captain. I can't wait to read about the further adventures of the Enterprise crew over the next year as we move forward to your 2nd blogiversary.

May you have a headache free day!

Tara said...

Happy Blogiversary to you!
Happy Blogiversary to you!
Happy Blogiversary, Dear Captain!
Happy Blogiversary to you!

Love the bald head, you hunky hunk of a man.

Let's have some tea, Earl Grey, hot.

:-)

OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

A Very Happy Anniversary...That is quite a milestone!
Here from Michele today, and always happy to visit you!

Lori said...

Congrats on your 1 year....I know it means alot to get to that point.....since I just had my 1 year earlier this month!!!

You have a great blog Captain....I enjoy reading it very much!!!

Have a great day!!!

Catheroo said...

Hello, Michele sent me.

Happy Blogaversary. Glad I was here to help celebrate!

Sheri & SuZan said...

Happy blogaversary!

We too just hit the year mark and it just doen't seem that long ago.

Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Congrats on 1 year, and Happy Blogaversary! May there be many more to come! *raises glasses and toasts your success*

Cheers!

no_average_girl said...

happy anniversary, captain! i've enjoyed your blog very much from the first time i found it!

my apologies for being somewhat absent the past month or so - we've just had so much happening...i still made time to read your entries you sent into our century (now, whether i had time to comment, was another story!). thanks for the invite to this special anniversary! may you have many more of these parties!!!

Jana said...

Congratulations! Here's to many more years of adventures!

Vegeta said...

congrats captian ( Raises Beer in toast.)

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Happy blogversary.

Barbara said...

Happy Blogiversary! Here's to many more!

Radical One said...

fireworks!!!!! congrats!!!!!

but wait, maybe fireworks isn't such a good idea for a ship! lol

take care!

Lady Wyntir said...

Congratulations!!! A huge milestone for you! Each post has been hilarious, i only wish i could comment on each one. i do read most of them.

thank you for the link on the right. i, too, will make a button and add you to my blog list. once finished, i'll ask if you like it, then post it. ^_^

thank you for making my favorite sci-fi show into a blog i can read every day! again, happy anniversary!

~wyn ^______^

Jabafatboy said...

Keep it up , I enjoy stopping by every now and then.

Ciera said...

Happy blogaversary, Jean-Luc!!!

{you're pretty special to me too}

MommaK said...

Happy Blogaversary Cappy!!
xoxoxo

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Thank you for those good wishes; it means a lot.

mrsmogul said...

my comment is of value! It costs a free membership to Star Trek conventions! :)

Claire said...

Congratulations on your first year! Here's to the next year!

Meow said...

Congratulations on completing a year. That's a huge accomplishment. I only started in November, so I've still got a long way to go.
Take care, meow

TNChick said...

Congrats and the milestone! Happy Blogaversary!

Sorry I'm late to the party, I was doing a research paper yesterday that consumed my online time. :)

An honor to be mentioned! :) Thanks for bein' my blog friend over the past many months! :)

Trinity13 said...

Congrats on one year Capt!!!! How very exciting! So what does the next year hold for the Enterprise?

Wedge Antillies said...

Yes, Captain, Happy Blogaversary! A year is a true milestone in the blogging world.

Professor Xavier said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Professor Xavier said...

That is really a fantastic achievement. Congratulations! Hopefully this was just the first of many!

Nettie said...

Congrats- it's amazing how the time flies!

November Rain said...

HAPPY BDAY

Vampirella said...

Happy birthday

Minerva said...

Congratulations Captain and I am so honoured to be considered a friend of yours...

Here is to many more years....

Jen said...

Happy Blogiversary! You've boldly gone where many bloggers have not gone before, because they simply burn out. This must be a very difficult endeavor, and I appreciate your efforts.

Here's to another year!

Yay!

M. C. Pearson said...

Happy Blogaversary Captain!

Anonymous said...

豆豆聊天室 aio交友愛情館 2008真情寫真 2009真情寫真 aa片免費看 捷克論壇 微風論壇 大眾論壇 plus論壇 080視訊聊天室 情色視訊交友90739 美女交友-成人聊天室 色情小說 做愛成人圖片區 豆豆色情聊天室 080豆豆聊天室 小辣妹影音交友網 台中情人聊天室 桃園星願聊天室 高雄網友聊天室 新中台灣聊天室 中部網友聊天室 嘉義之光聊天室 基隆海岸聊天室 中壢網友聊天室 南台灣聊天室 南部聊坊聊天室 台南不夜城聊天室 南部網友聊天室 屏東網友聊天室 台南網友聊天室 屏東聊坊聊天室 雲林網友聊天室 大學生BBS聊天室 網路學院聊天室 屏東夜語聊天室 孤男寡女聊天室 一網情深聊天室 心靈饗宴聊天室 流星花園聊天室 食色男女色情聊天室 真愛宣言交友聊天室 情人皇朝聊天室 上班族成人聊天室 上班族f1影音視訊聊天室 哈雷視訊聊天室 080影音視訊聊天室 38不夜城聊天室 援交聊天室080 080哈啦聊天室 台北已婚聊天室 已婚廣場聊天室 夢幻家族聊天室 摸摸扣扣同學會聊天室 520情色聊天室 QQ成人交友聊天室 免費視訊網愛聊天室 愛情公寓免費聊天室 拉子性愛聊天室 柔情網友聊天室 哈啦影音交友網 哈啦影音視訊聊天室 櫻井莉亞三點全露寫真集 123上班族聊天室 尋夢園上班族聊天室 成人聊天室上班族 080上班族聊天室 6k聊天室 粉紅豆豆聊天室 080豆豆聊天網 新豆豆聊天室 080聊天室 免費音樂試聽 流行音樂試聽 免費aa片試看A片 免費a長片線上看 色情貼影片 免費a長片 本土成人貼圖站 大台灣情色網 台灣男人幫論壇 A圖網 嘟嘟成人電影網 火辣春夢貼圖網 情色貼圖俱樂部 台灣成人電影 絲襪美腿樂園 18美女貼圖區 柔情聊天網 707網愛聊天室聯盟 台北69色情貼圖區 38女孩情色網 台灣映像館 波波成人情色網站 美女成人貼圖區 無碼貼圖力量 色妹妹性愛貼圖區 日本女優貼圖網 日本美少女貼圖區 亞洲風暴情色貼圖網 哈啦聊天室 美少女自拍貼圖 辣妹成人情色網 台北女孩情色網 辣手貼圖情色網 AV無碼女優影片 男女情色寫真貼圖 a片天使俱樂部 萍水相逢遊戲區 平水相逢遊戲區 免費視訊交友90739 免費視訊聊天 辣妹視訊 - 影音聊天網 080視訊聊天室 日本美女肛交 美女工廠貼圖區 百分百貼圖區 亞洲成人電影情色網 台灣本土自拍貼圖網 麻辣貼圖情色網 好色客成人圖片貼圖區 711成人AV貼圖區 台灣美女貼圖區 筱萱成人論壇 咪咪情色貼圖區 momokoko同學會視訊 kk272視訊 情色文學小站 成人情色貼圖區 嘟嘟成人網 嘟嘟情人色網 - 貼圖區 免費色情a片下載 台灣情色論壇 成人影片分享 免費視訊聊天區 微風 成人 論壇 kiss文學區 taiwankiss文學區