21st April was the Queen's 80th birthday. Can you imagine what she and Prince Charles might be saying to each other.
My answer is:
"Charles, dear, do you think it was wise to send Prince Philip up on the Buckingham Palace roof to clean it?"
Now it's over to you...
But before you go...sent by Miss Cellania :
Top 10 Things We Learnt From 'Star Trek':
* There's never enough power to run away and keep your shields up at the same time.
* Women from other worlds are strangely attracted to pot-bellied ham actors.
* Asked how long to fix the warp core, overestimate the time by at least a day.
* Klingons have yet to discover Oil of Olay.
* Betazoid powers are obviously ineffective during poker games.
* All warp engines can exceed design specifications if you really need them to.
* You can find parking in San Francisco.
* Never ask an android or a Vulcan for a neck rub.
* No matter how many starships you lose as a captain, you'll be given another one.
* If Kirk, Spock, and McCoy need a fourth for a landing party, don't volunteer. You'll die!