Saturday, August 13, 2011

TWQ: Fears

This week, I jhad a tooth extracted, as the first part of an implant procedure. It was quite scary before wondering what the dentist was going to do. This week, TWQ (the Weekend Question ) asks what fears have you had before something  was about to happen.

What fears have you had before it actually happened? List as many as you wish.

My answers are:

* Not knowing what the dentist is going to do.

* Rumours of another office reorganisation where no one knows what is going in.

* The unknown

Now it's over to you...

4 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that cancer would come back...

smiles, bee
xxoxooxoxox

Linda said...

The fear of rejection - whether it be from entries into a photo exhibit or on a more personal level.

And believe it or not, I've developed a major fear of opening my bank statement lately! I practically have to force myself to go on-line and look at my bank balance (I do most of my banking on-line). It's gotten to be kind of ridiculous!

Susan said...

I was terrified before my op, really scared, but it was fine.

Not that painful afterwards, and 11 weeks on I've not regretted it for a second.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.