Saturday, February 05, 2011

TWQ: Forgotten Presents

As we enter February, TWQ (the Weekend Questions) asks about Christmas presents that may have been conveniently put away.

Do you have any Christmas presents that you put away somewhere because you didn't particularly like, and couldn't sent them to the shop for some reason? List as many as you wish.

My answers are:

 * A book about rock albums that weighs a ton .

* An alarm clock with a buzz that is so quiet, even the lightest sleeper wouldn't hear it.

Now it's over to you....

7 comments:

... Paige said...

haha, I have a little cabinet...it contains misc. gift items for gifting or re-gifting as the case may be.
Here is a tip on Re-gifting, be sure to mark the item with the name of the person who gave it to you so that you don't give it back to them.
But sorry, I cann't list the contents of the cabinet...some one may read this and reconize their gift or a future giftee may find out what they get I didn't want.

Happy Weekend!

Linda said...

Nothing that I got that I didn't like so much as things that I have gotten that I keep forgetting that I got! Like a big bottle of fish oil that my friend got me as a semi-joke as I keep saying I need to take fish oil to improve my memory. And yet I keep forgetting to take it!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

not really, i thought about it and there is nothing...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxox

rashbre said...

Not really, but I sometimes find early purchase Xmas presents that I've squirrelled away and forgotten about.

Fly Girl said...

I got a Wallmart gift card and I don't like the store and can't bear to go in the store. So the ard is buried somewhere on my desk.

eastcoastlife said...

I have dozens of mugs with Christmas theme, given by my students. They can only afford these and Christmas cards. I am reluctant to throw them away even though they are collecting dust and taking up a whole cabinet.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Paige, that cabinet is a good idea.

Fly Girl, you might want to consider giving the Walmart gift card as a present to someone.