Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Bowling Match (Part One)

I've just been informed to take a Secure Channel message on my monitor.

This must be very important.

Admiral Crane, the Federation Leisure Of Planets (FLOP) representative is one the other end.

"Hello Captain Picard." he says, "I've got some great news for you. The Enterprise crew has been selected to represent the Federation this year in the annual bowling match against the Klingons."

I look stunned. Is that it?

"Yes!" Crane continues enthusiastically, the annual Federation vs Klingon Bowling Match is a great event. It does get very competitive. The Klingons like to win."

"I'm sure they do, Sir." I comment, "What do I have to do?"

"You have to nominate four players to me now for your team, plus a substitute in case of injury. It's a good idea to have a woman in the team so that the Federation is seen to be representative of both sexes."

I think for a moment.

"I'll nominate myself, Commander Riker, Lieutenant Commander Data and Lieutenant Worf, with Counselor Troi as a substitute."

Crane winces.

"Er, Captain, I don't think that will suffice." he says, "There would be a lot of problems with the Klingons if we have Lieutenant Worf on. They will see him as a traitor who should be on their side. Besides that, you don't have a woman in your starting line-up"

I think again.

"Very well," I say, "I'll nominate myself, Commander Riker, Lieutenant Commander Data and Counselor Troi, with Dr Crusher as the substitute."

"That's excellent" Crane tells me, "How good are they at ten-pin bowling?"

"I haven't a clue" I truthfully tell him, "You asked me to nominate a team, and I have; whether they are any good, we shall see."

Crane has a gloomy look, as if he already thinks the Cup will be in the Klingon Empire's trophy cupboard this year."

The trouble is, he might be right.

I say goodbye to Crane and leave the Ready Room to inform the team.

Riker is all keen; he tells me he loves to play competition games.

Data says he has consulted the computer and has downloaded all the details into his positroniv brain.

"What is ten-pin bowling?" inquires Deanna. Oh dear.

Beverly tells be she will be pleased to help out if someone is injured.

It looks like a bowling whitewash this year.

-------------------------

We arrive at Starbase 6, where the match is taking place.

Our team, named 'The Feds' beam down to the landing sot outside the Auditorium. We are greeted by a small man and five vicious looking Klingons.

"You must be the Federation team." says the man, "Welcome to Starbase 6. I am Gordon Snivelly, and this is the Klingon team."

One of them looks at me aggressively.

"We are The Destroyers, and we shall demolish the Federation Opposition!" he angrily informs me, " I am K'Plath, and this is Varl, T'Karth, and R'Salm. The Klingon woman is Servalia."

Servalia is a very attractive woman who winks at Riker.

"Hello handsome!" she says.

Deanna glares at Riker as he smiles.

"The will be no fraternisation with the opposition!" K'Plath tells her, "We shall now go in and destroy your team!"

Snivelly tells us what to do, and leaves us.

We all walk into the Auditorium.

17 comments:

no_average_girl said...

thanks for the prayers! they are much appreciated!

Rowan said...

Quick. Can't Deanna figure out which one is least confident and exploit his weekness, er, flirt like all holy hell?

But then again, I'm sure that Data will strike every time. He is your ringer, is he not?

Star_Kindler said...

Count on Data. I would have taken Geordi along too, you never know how useful that VISOR might be with hand/eye coordination.

Look on the bright side, Riker will be occupied, so you'll get to see Beverly bowling...

Professor Xavier said...

The Destroyers? Sounds like trouble. Your best bet might be the old "itching powder in the jockey shorts" gambit. Good luck!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Bowling...sounds like fun. Good Luck! Hope your team wins.

Vampirella said...

ohhh bowling can be a violent game

hope you are prepared

Wedge Antillies said...

So, tell me again how this is supposed to keep peace between the Federation and the Kingons?

And I thought the Galactic Empire was squirrely!

Trinity13 said...

Use the bumper lanes Capt!

Rowan said...

Oh yes. Bumper lanes and techno music. Now that'll distract the Klingons.

Barbara said...

Do the Klingons have something up their sleeve? I don't remember the Klingons as being very progressive, I woundn't think having a woman on the team would matter to them.

Viamarie said...

I love to play tenpin bowling. Hope you do too. Go for strikes and spares all the way.

Viamarie said...

Tenpin bowling is my favorite sport. Hope you like it too. Go go go for strikes and spares all the way!

Captain Berk said...

I hope you made your team watch 'Kingpin' before the game.

Get Riker to keep working that smooching angle with the opposition team member. That way, all the klingon men will get angry and play badly, whereas Troi will step up to the plate and deliver the goods to show how feisty she is.

Watch the victory roll on in.

Remember to tear your shirt off afterwards and punch the sky.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Thanks for the tip, Captain!

Viamarie, perhaps the team needed advice drom you; I think you're an expert!

Ciera said...

FLOP? great!

TNChick said...

Oh I love bowling. I know ya'll will do well :)

Anonymous said...

豆豆聊天室 aio交友愛情館 2008真情寫真 2009真情寫真 aa片免費看 捷克論壇 微風論壇 大眾論壇 plus論壇 080視訊聊天室 情色視訊交友90739 美女交友-成人聊天室 色情小說 做愛成人圖片區 豆豆色情聊天室 080豆豆聊天室 小辣妹影音交友網 台中情人聊天室 桃園星願聊天室 高雄網友聊天室 新中台灣聊天室 中部網友聊天室 嘉義之光聊天室 基隆海岸聊天室 中壢網友聊天室 南台灣聊天室 南部聊坊聊天室 台南不夜城聊天室 南部網友聊天室 屏東網友聊天室 台南網友聊天室 屏東聊坊聊天室 雲林網友聊天室 大學生BBS聊天室 網路學院聊天室 屏東夜語聊天室 孤男寡女聊天室 一網情深聊天室 心靈饗宴聊天室 流星花園聊天室 食色男女色情聊天室 真愛宣言交友聊天室 情人皇朝聊天室 上班族成人聊天室 上班族f1影音視訊聊天室 哈雷視訊聊天室 080影音視訊聊天室 38不夜城聊天室 援交聊天室080 080哈啦聊天室 台北已婚聊天室 已婚廣場聊天室 夢幻家族聊天室 摸摸扣扣同學會聊天室 520情色聊天室 QQ成人交友聊天室 免費視訊網愛聊天室 愛情公寓免費聊天室 拉子性愛聊天室 柔情網友聊天室 哈啦影音交友網 哈啦影音視訊聊天室 櫻井莉亞三點全露寫真集 123上班族聊天室 尋夢園上班族聊天室 成人聊天室上班族 080上班族聊天室 6k聊天室 粉紅豆豆聊天室 080豆豆聊天網 新豆豆聊天室 080聊天室 免費音樂試聽 流行音樂試聽 免費aa片試看A片 免費a長片線上看 色情貼影片 免費a長片 本土成人貼圖站 大台灣情色網 台灣男人幫論壇 A圖網 嘟嘟成人電影網 火辣春夢貼圖網 情色貼圖俱樂部 台灣成人電影 絲襪美腿樂園 18美女貼圖區 柔情聊天網 707網愛聊天室聯盟 台北69色情貼圖區 38女孩情色網 台灣映像館 波波成人情色網站 美女成人貼圖區 無碼貼圖力量 色妹妹性愛貼圖區 日本女優貼圖網 日本美少女貼圖區 亞洲風暴情色貼圖網 哈啦聊天室 美少女自拍貼圖 辣妹成人情色網 台北女孩情色網 辣手貼圖情色網 AV無碼女優影片 男女情色寫真貼圖 a片天使俱樂部 萍水相逢遊戲區 平水相逢遊戲區 免費視訊交友90739 免費視訊聊天 辣妹視訊 - 影音聊天網 080視訊聊天室 日本美女肛交 美女工廠貼圖區 百分百貼圖區 亞洲成人電影情色網 台灣本土自拍貼圖網 麻辣貼圖情色網 好色客成人圖片貼圖區 711成人AV貼圖區 台灣美女貼圖區 筱萱成人論壇 咪咪情色貼圖區 momokoko同學會視訊 kk272視訊 情色文學小站 成人情色貼圖區 嘟嘟成人網 嘟嘟情人色網 - 貼圖區 免費色情a片下載 台灣情色論壇 成人影片分享 免費視訊聊天區 微風 成人 論壇 kiss文學區 taiwankiss文學區