Sunday, September 10, 2017

Geordi The Bore?







Guest Poster: Geordi La Forge


I get the idea that many colleagues here on the Enterprise consider me somewhat of a bore. I can't think why, as I've always thought of myself as a hip and groovy kind of guy.

This morning I woke up and had breakfast. I thought I would do something really daring and innovative. Yes, I went for Rice Krispies instead of cornflakes. At the same time, I talked to a new intern about my stamp collection. Soon after, she left, saying she had to return a book to the library. Strange, that, as I didn't think we had a proper library, only the Kindle Computer.

Then it was off to Engineering to repair a power point. After I finished with the sonic screwdriver, I asked the pretty lieutenant who was on board en route to Tetris III, the computer world whether she wanted to have some fun in the holodeck. She laughed, then told me she had to go and wash her hair. Strange, that, as members of her race were bald.

Then it was lunchtime in Ten Forward. I talked a little to Deanna, but she kept falling asleep. Perhaps she had had a busy night?


Anyway, I went out and.....

Computer Note:  The Log Recorder had to shut itself down at this time, as it couldn't take any more.


6 comments:

The Curmudgeon said...

Poor Geordi.

At least there doesn't seem to be any Instagram or Facebook in the 24th Century to which he can post pictures of his corn flakes v. Rice Krispies dilemma.... or is there?

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Actually, it's not called Facebook, but Spacebook instead. Geordi would indeed be taking pictures of his cornflakes on Instagram.

It is here said...

Enterprise, the film of my childhood, I like it so much.

Clipping Path Quick said...

Lovely blog. Thanks for sharing with us.

blog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
M.Jack said...

Amazing post with lots of informative and useful and amazing content. Well written and done!! Thanks for sharing keep posting.