Sunday, June 03, 2012

TWQ: Personal Superstitions

This week, TWQ (the Weekend Question) asks about the personal superstitions you have,

What little superstitions do you have? List as many as you wish.

My answers are:

* When I was at the office, I didn't like to fill out a holiday form until I got back, in case something happened while I was on vacation.

* I never play Enya's 'Marble Halls' now as I consider it a 'death song'. I have only played it after a tragic event.

Now it's over to you....

3 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i like things even. but i'm not fanatical about it! ha!

smiles, bee
xoxoxooxxo

Linda said...

Uhm let's see ...

I try to remember to say "Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit!" first thing on the first day of the month.

I still try to avoid that whole "Step on a crack or you'll break your mother's back" thing. Obviously my kids never did that or I wouldn't have so many back problems!

I don't walk under ladders but I don't care if a black cat crosses my path!

Unknown said...

When I park the car I pull on the emergency brake even on a flat surface. This is to eliminate rust on the cable. Ha!